Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PA Prom

So I spend at least five hours a day with the same fifty people. Often others are there too, but the fifty of us are always together, always in an academic setting, always stressed, always looking...tired.

Last Friday, however, we got all cleaned up for the P
A Prom, er...The Marquette Physician Assistant Preceptor Appreciation Dinner and Dance. It was like prom for big kids. This is basically a big shindig to honor the doctors and PAs we work under during our clinical year. So there was shmoozing, dining, and at the end, dancing. IT WAS A BLAST!! The people I go to school with are actually pretty fun, so it was great to just let loose with them for a night.

In lieu of posting photos of us looking regal in our formal wear, I thought that picture of us having fun would suffice. I went with my dear friend Joe, who is a physical therapist (our supposed arch enemies) so that was dramatic (not) but he was a terrific date. He came in with one mission and one mission only: dance. And dance he did. Let's just say that with his moves and my secret passion for hip hop, we lit up the dance floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment